2010年11月27日星期六

♥李东海 My Everything,,

[00:30.00]이동해 이동해 이동해 이동해 이동해 
[00:36.38]The lonliness of nights alone 
[00:39.53]The search for strength to carry on 
[00:43.13]My ever hope has seemed to die 
[00:46.43]My eyes had no more tears to cry 
[00:51.13]Then like the sun shined from up above 
[00:54.53]You surrounded me with your endless love 
[00:58.13]And all the things i could't see 
[01:02.13]Are so clear to me 
[01:03.53] 
[01:05.03]You are my everything 
[01:08.53]Nothing your heart won't bring 
[01:12.23]My life is yours alone 
[01:16.53]The only love I've ever known 
[01:20.03]Your spirit pulls me through 
[01:23.53]When nothing else will do 
[01:28.10]Every night I pray 
[01:31.23]On bended knee 
[01:33.03]That you will always be 
[01:36.13]My everything 
[01:40.03]Oh~~You're the breath of life in me 
[01:44.13]The only one that sets me free 
[01:48.03]And you have made my soul complete 
[01:52.33]For all time 
[01:55.03]For all time 
[01:57.53] 
[01:58.53]You are my everything 
[02:02.13]Nothing your love won't bring 
[02:06.03]My life is yours alone 
[02:10.03]The only love I've ever known 
[02:13.53]Your spirit pulls me through 
[02:17.53]When nothing else will do 
[02:22.03]Every night I pray 
[02:24.23]On bended knee 
[02:28.53]That you will always be 
[02:32.23] My everything 
[02:38.23] 
[02:39.13]이동해 my everthing 
[02:43.00] 
[02:44.03]사랑해요